The last week or so I have not focused on any one particular area of research. Some scattered things that I have done include:
- downloaded my grandaunt’s raw dna from ancestry and uploaded it to myheritage
- started laying out a spreadsheet of dna matches in excel to help me understand some distant connections on my maternal line
- added 1790 and 1800 census sources to a profile on wikitree; many people believe this profile is the father of my 4xgreat-grandfather. I disagree and am starting to lay out information to argue my position.
- continued playing with my wordpress theme and attempting to troubleshoot an error I was seeing
- ordered an inexpensive headset with microphone for zoom meetings; I hope to sign up for a study group or similar where I will need a microphone!
- actually logged in and made this post!
So, all-in-all, just a few separate little tasks without much focus!